Gemma Furbank's Podcast
Eclectronic!Techno • House • Prog house • breaks • Tech House • Electronica • Deep House and the kitchen sink ;0) give it a try, you might like it x
Gemma Furbank pres. Mike Humphries (Mastertraxx) Orbit-Reloaded Warm Up Show
February 27, 2013 05:08 AM PST
So, this is our Radio show from the 21st of Feb, minus my gawd awful ramblings
I wanted to do an Orbit-Reloaded special, to get everyone psyched (as if they needed it haha) ready for the wicked gig at Mint Warehouse, Leeds on the 23rd.
I wanted to keep my cards to my chest and not give away all my bombs i was gonna be playing at Mint. So my first hour is a warm-up mix, warming up for a live recording taken from a recent gig that Mike played. His set is shit hot!
I will post the Live recording of my Orbit-Reloaded gig next week
01.THOM YORKE – THE CLOCK (SURGEON)
:::::: MIKE HUMPHRIES ! HOUR LIVE RECORDING :::::Gemma Furbank pres. MARK ROBERTS (Snowbombing/691 Music) plus Dexposure guests.
January 12, 2013 10:48 AM PST
House Music on this Thursday's show from 8pm on www.manchesterglobal.co.uk . The wicked 691 Music & Snowbombing's Marc Roberts is my headline guest mixer! I'm also doing a new producer spotlight with a fab young talent from Toronto, Harlow Monroe. Dexposure guest is Karpia warming up for us.
Most people don't normally have a life changing musical experience in an Austrian ski resort, but this unconventional introduction to house music in 1988, was the start of a non-stop penchant for dark rooms and late nights, which carries on to this day.
Enthusiastically absorbing all the changes and new genres that have come and gone since, this has sculptured his eclectic approach to Djing - where cutting edge tracks sit tightly alongside lost classics and crowd favourites.
This eclecticism and safe pair of hands has lead to warm ups for a diverse range of artists including Aeroplane, Crookers, Skream, Krafty Kuts, Shy FX and James Zabiela.
Guest slots over the years have included seminal clubs such as Fabric & The End in London, Amnesia in Milan, as well as festival appearances at the likes of Creamfields, Global Gathering & V Festival alongside regular trips to Ibiza.
Whilst, not making music, Marc also keeps his finger firmly on the pulse by curating award winning line ups for clubs and festivals such as Kazantip and Snowbombing - the latter of which takes place in that ski resort where it all started.
Booking agent firstname.lastname@example.org
DEXPOSURE MIX : Karpia
NEW PRODUCER SPOTLIGHT: Harlow MonroeGEMMA FURBANK pres. YARIV BERNSTEIN (PUNCH MUSIC) DEEP HOUSE/PROG/ELECTRONICA
December 01, 2012 07:35 AM PST
Headlining with a beautiful fusion of Deep House, Real True "non-beatport Chedder" Progressive House and Melodic Techno, from Punch Music's YARIV BERNSTEIN
Dexposure is back, with a young guy chosen through public vote's on my fan page, warming thing's up for us - Karpia.
Eager to express his own vision to the dancing community, he picked up
Producing his own music was a natural step that Yariv took next, and
Yariv's releases have been favorited by world class DJs and producers
release dates :http://www.beatport.com/artist/yariv-bernstein/180959
coming release Yariv Bernstein will have a few tracks on the coming compilation
Taxa by Yariv Bernstein releasd on Lost & Found | 2012-11-05
Karpia : is a canadian born but Liverpool-based house and techno DJ and producer. He's played in many of the local clubs, a featured DJ at piraterevival.com, and has a regular DJ set Wednesdays from 5-7pm at rave-radio.com. You can check out his mixes and tunes at www.soundcloud.com/karpia
::: FIRST 30MINUTES - KARPIA :::
01. (00:00) Zee & Eli – Busy World
::: 30 MINUTES GEMMA FURBANK :::
01.JIBE – NEVER STOP (MYLO SALTE)
::: YARIV BERNSTEIN::::
01.Ned Rise - Machination - Flash
GEMMA FURBANK pres. BARRY JAMIESON aka MONO ELECTRIC ORCHESTRA
November 02, 2012 05:07 AM PDT
Legend & fellow Manc, BARRY JAMIESON, aka Mono Electric Orchestra - has provided a stunning guest mix for my show!
Barry: "I have been part of the electronic music scene since the mid 80's. I have been releasing music for the past 22 years.
I have spent the last 8 years working along side DJ Sasha and Charlie May, recording and mixing all of Sasha's work since 2003. This includes the ground breaking Involver and Involver 2 albums.
My most recent work has been remixes with Sasha for the Doves - "Jet stream", Damian Lazarus - "Spinning", Little Boots - "Earthquake", and most recently my remix of Hybrid - "Can you hear me now" and "Home coming". The new track from Charlie May and myself.
I also did a lot of remix and production work with Bill Hamel. We have done remixes together for Madonna, Brittany Spears, New Order and Seal, which we were both nominated for a Grammy in 2004 (best remix) for the track "Get together".
I am just finishing up a new solo album project that I have been working on over the course of the last 12 months."
As one half Evolution, he had built up quite a reputation, over the year’s. With hit singles such as “Love is calling”, “Phoenix”, and the massive, “Walking on Fire” of 2003.
The first 30mins of the show, we have emerging Talent Ryan Nibloe, on my Dexposure warm-up duties!
Ryan: "I'm a Scottish Progressive House/Techno DJ who also dabbles with minimal, deep house, and tech house - basically, to use the old cliche, if it sounds good then i hardly care what genre it is! I've been mixing for just over a year now and already built a nice cult following from over the world - i closed the dance tent at Eden Festival this year which is a decent sized festival (www.edenfestival.co.uk).
I've always been a big fan of EDM and thought why not have a go at djing as i felt i was better than a few who were getting all the kudos lol. I've also been promoted in Barbados (now to visit there hehee...) and Darin Epsilon has also gave my full support on my mixes which is quite humbling
My favourite dj of the moment are Sasha Le Monnier who i think is just amazing from track selection, flow, and mixing - she should be a lot 'bigger' than she is (would love to see her live), and i also love D-Nox's tribal style mixes.
My favourite producers are Deepfunk, Guy J, Cid Inc, Sean Ray, and Nicole Moudaber - all are amazing to my ears!!"
::::: 30MINS DEXPOSURE WITH RYAN NIBLOE ::::
01.Post S. - Bloody Stripes
:::: 30MINS GEMMA FURBANK MIX ::::
01.NIR SHOSHANI & MUZARCO – FURIO (JOHN TEJADA)
::::::1 HOUR WITH BARRY JAMIESON aka MONO ELECTRIC ORCHESTRA :::
01. Mauro Norti - Last Day (Oliver Lieb Remix) - Wide Angel
Gemma Furbank Classic Techno Mix, Sept 2012
September 25, 2012 08:05 AM PDT
Been inspired to do a classic's mix, having a wee wander down memory lane. Definitely a few of my absolute fav Techno track's from over the years!
Classic's from the 90's plus a few more recent track's that are already classic's in their own right
01.SLAM – POSITIVE EDUCATION
GEMMA FURBANK pres NIR SHOSHANI (PUNCH MUSIC) and STEVE THORPE (TANGLED BREAKS/LOWDOWN & DIRTY)
September 06, 2012 03:38 PM PDT
Do to the radio show having Technical difficulties, i have podcasted this packed show for you guys.
This week we have a stunning guest mix, filled with Deep Electronic Beats by Punch Music's NIR SHOSHANI!
With his unique, diverse and innovative approach, Techno alchemist Nir Shoshani defies and expands the boundaries of dance music.
01-Steve Bug-Tell me why
Following up from Nir, we have Tangled Breaks & LowDown & Dirty resident jock STEVE THORPE! Providing a superb breaks mix, ahead of Tangled's 19th Birthday - Saturday the 8th of Sept, at SoundControl Machester. Steve will be performing alongside Hernan Cattaneo and Rennie Pilgrem
1. Si Begg & Tony Thorpe - Kongotronic
GEMMA FURBANK PRESENTS MUZARCO (PUNCH MUSIC) DEEP HOUSE, ELECTRONICA & MELODIC TECHNO
August 03, 2012 06:35 AM PDT
My Manchesterglobal Radio show from July the 26th 2012 with voice removed: Deep House, Electronica & Deep Melodic Techno from Punch Music's awesome Muzarco headlining! Plus Dexposure with a wicked live Ableton set from n.o.i.d .
With a rich musical background and a sense for warm and colorful sound crafting, this sonic soul searcher brings into techno his unmistakable signature: emotion.
Muzarco's tracks was remixed by such as Guy J, Marc Marzenit, Roland M. Dill, Alessio Mereu, Guy Gerber, Ran Shani, Ricky Ryan, Miki Litvak to name a few.
his next release will be on Guy J new label "Lost & Found" (bedrock new sub label) along with Yariv Bernstein
and a couple of remixes for his latest release " compounds" (with Nir Shoshani & Yariv Bernstein) from Hernan Cattaneo & John Tejada will be out on Punch Music around September
::: n.o.i.d's MIX :::
01.MAX COOPER - SYMPHONICA (INTRO LOOP)
::: GEMMA'S MIX :::
01.SLOK - LONELY CHILD (2012 MIX)
::: MUZARCO'S MIX :::
01.CORMAC - NARCOSA (JENNIFER CARDINIS VISION OF US REMIX)
GEMMA FURBANK pres ::: OD MUZIQUE & DEXPOSURE GUEST NAIF :::
May 28, 2012 06:46 AM PDT
DEEP HOUSE/HOUSE FROM MY DEXPOSURE GUEST NAIF AND MYSELF AND MY HEADLINE GUEST OD MUZIQUE, TAKEN FROM MY WWW.MANCHESTERGLOBAL.CO.UK SHOW. VOICE REMOVED, ENJOY THE BEATS
::: DEXPOSURE GUEST - NAIF 30MIN MIX :::
:::GEMMA’S 30MIN MIX :::
O1.MARCO FARONE – ORANGE AGAIN
::: OD MUZIQUE GUEST MIX LAST HOUR :::
• OD MUZIQUE : Bio
OD Muzique are an exciting DJ partnership quietly emerging from the backdrop of Manchester's underground, with their roots firmly established in good quality house and electronic music. OD's musical journey stepped up a level after securing a residency at their spiritual home Sankeys in Manchester, almost 4 years ago. They combine holding this key residency at the worlds No.1 Club, with pioneering their own concept night, Disco Electronica which is currently one of the UK’s busiest club nights seeing artists like Dubfire, Ben Klock, Radio Slave, DJ Sneak, Paul Ritch etc. grace the decks for Disco Electronica this year so far. Their popularity and undoubted crowd pull have seen OD Muzique take their unique brand of house, techno and anything electronic across the UK and Europe. With the last 2 summers beings their busiest yet with headline performance’s at Tribal Sessions, Ministry of Sound, Gods Kitchens Open Air festival and Amnesia World Tours, the main room at Pacha, Ibiza and Space closing to top 2 pretty hectic party seasons.
Whilst impressing behind the decks, their influence in the studio has also been bubbling away with a string of successful productions and remixes for Great stuff Music, 54 London, Berwick Street Records and most recently SCI+TEC (Dubfires label) which has catapulted them from the underground into the record boxes of the world biggest artists Including support from Dubfire, Timo Maas, Luciano, Ritchie Hawtin, Marc Romboy, Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo, Layo & Bushwacka to name but a few. Recent news also includes an Invite from Marc Romboy to lay down a 60 minute guest mix podcast for Systematic records radio show going out to over 100,000 subscribers worldwide, other artsits include Chris Liebing, Kenny Hawkes, Stacy Pullen and Oliver Huntemann who have also been confirmed for a guest mix on this ever growing internet radio show.
The collaborations haven’t stopped there and under the newly formed Disco Electronica Recordings imprint the boys already have there first 5 beatport exclusive releases in place seeing remixes by Cocoon recordings David K plus remixes by Audiojack, Reset Robot, Zoo Brazil and Jon Gurd already confirmed for the label so far. With the first 5 scheduled releases already lined up to hit the masses from November onwards Disco Electronica are emerging from the underground with EP's such as Octopus, Ladybird and Dark Revolver all carrying heavy weight remixes on the packages. It's clear to see that ODs educated and electric approach to the programming of Disco Electronica events will be intrinsic to the label too.
Other news includes gigs lined up for Back to Basics leeds, Cadenza Showcase Mcr, Systematic Sessions MOS London and our continuing bi-weekly residency at Sankeys Mcr, No.1 club in the world.
It's clear to see that OD Muzique have there feet placed in some serious musical roots, the question is what next for OD Muzique?
Ian's first exposure to music was when his father introduced him to the sounds of Jazz and Blues whilst he was growing up in his home town. His first experience of house music was back in 1998/1999 when he started to frequent clubs such at Sankeys Soap in Manchester and Cream in Liverpool. He soon developed a love for anything with an infectious groove and a four by four beat and spent many hours searching out the latest house music promos from labels such as Siesta, Bluem, Tango and Detour at shops such as 3Beat and Eastern Bloc Records. Early influences for Ian included Mark Bell (Shaboom Records) and the likes of Halo and Hipp-E, Onionz, Tony Hewitt, DJ Sneak and Carl Cox. Since then Ian has grown to love and admire DJs and producers such as John Digweed, Sasha, Richie Hawtin, Robert Babicz and many many more. Ian has played at some great clubs across the UK and hopes to continue to spread his musical influences in clubs around the UK and hopefully further afield.
Resident Advisor DJ Profile/Charts
GEMMA FURBANK pres ::: NORBERT DAVENPORT & MGJ UNION LABEL :::
April 06, 2012 04:40 AM PDT
• NORBERT DAVENPORT: Dj & Producer at Binary 404 & Frequenza
A.K.A Norbert Gasser, born 26.11.1973 Merano North of Italy.
2006 Norbert then starts co-producing with MBG Gio Canepa for the international and 9 records
::: SIK T3K 20MIN DEXPOSURE MIX :::
::: GEMMA'S MIX :::
01.KLEIN & MEISTER - AQUA CARRE (TOBIAS MEISTER)
::: NORBERT DAVENPORT & MGJ UNION LABEL MIX :::
GEMMA FURBANK pres ::: DEMA & PARIDE SARACENI :::
March 24, 2012 05:52 AM PDT
✪ ✪ ✪ DEMA & PARIDE SARACENI ✪ ✪ ✪
✯ DEXOPSURE GUEST : Boyes'y
✯ WWW.MANCHESTERGLOBAL.CO.UK FROM 10PM GMT (11PM CET) ✯
Labels: Trapez / Harthouse / Global Underground / Respekt Recordings / Loose Records / Platform:B / Tanzbar
Dema and Paride Saraceni are one of the most exciting Techno Duo's to hit the scene in recent years, they have consistently been flying the flag for quality Music.
Milan-London-based, these guys have now achieved with their projects an incredible success and a great support from many artists such as Sven Vath, Richie Hawtin, Carl Cox, Paco Osuna, Dubfire, Adam Beyer, Paul Ritch and more...
Their 2 latest EPs, "Betrayal" on Trapez and "Absolut" on Frequenza Records, have both reached top positions on Beatport and other stores' charts!
Not to forget about some amazing collaboration with the scene's most important artists like Pig & Dan, Nicole Moudaber, Lutzenkirchen, Tom Hades, Danilo Vigorito, Alex Celler, Markantonio & Rino Cerrone, Mihalis Safras, Federico Scavo, Mladen Tomic and more to be named...
Paride Saraceni & Dema have released on, and became artists related to historic labels like Trapez, Harthouse (label started by Sven Vath and Alex Flatner), PlatformB (Great Stuff Group), Loose Rec (Markantonio and Rino Cerrone's label), Respekt (Spektre's imprint), Global Underground, Monique Musique, MBF, Kiddaz.FM, Tanzbar and more...
✯ DEXPOSURE : Undiscovered Talent!
✯ Boyes'y : Boyes'y has been DJing for over 20 years, playing a wide variety of genres from DnB, breaks right through to banging techno.
This is the second mix i have heard of Boyes'y's and i have enjoyed both, well done for bagging your Dexposure slot!
::: DEXPOSURE: BOYES'Y 20MIN MIX :::
::: GEM'S MIX FROM 20MINS :::
::: DEMA & PARIDE SARACENI MIX HOUR 2 :::
1. Kaiserdisco - Hija Major (Original Mix) [KD Music]
•PLEASE VOTE FOR GEMMA ON THE DJ LIST - THANK YOU
• OFFICIAL VESTAX EUROPE PRO ARTIST alongside Carl Cox, PVD, Jeff Mills, Grooverider & more.
Gemma Furbank is a hot Techno & House music rising star! As a DJ, she is well-known for bringing truly sublime tracks together with flawless precision...
Inspired by a whole range of Artist's from her many year's of being an avid club dweller, but in particular - Paul Oakenfold where it all started for Gemma, and currently James Zabiela and his mind blowing technique.
•August 2009 ESSTIGE DJ OF THE MONTH
2009 saw a meteoric rise to the forefront of the Manchester and UK scene for Gemma. Regularly clocking up high profile gig’s throughout the UK, including regular slot’s at the DJ Mag’s World No.1 club SANKEYS, and it’s sister club SPEKTRUM, gig's at GOODGREEF 53 Degrees Preston , GOODGREEF Sankeys Mcr, HOUSEJUNKI & SCREWBALL Mcr, THE VENUE Dumfries, UBER Carlisle, TRUTH Preston, VERTU Birmingham, AVICI WHITE Mcr, LABEL Mcr, AREA 51 Mcr, PLUSH Mcr, FULL MOON PROMOTIONS Boat parties Mcr, LE CLUB Long Eaton, also playing UK Festival’s including REVIVAL SUMMER SOUNDSYSTEM Blackburn, RAVENTSTONEDALE Cumbria, MOZFEST Lancs, with many other gig’s beside’s. Gig’s from all over the world have been flowing nicely, Gemma is taking the International Circuit by storm! Seeing in the year 2010, headlining in Pune, India. With bookings for Bahrain, Egypt and Lebanon, and headlining the world’s biggest brand MINISTRY OF SOUND’s world tour’s, including Hurghada Egypt, tour’s of India, Dubai, Montpelier, Mauritius and France. Gemma made her Irish debut at one of Europe’s biggest festival’s in 2010. OXEGEN FESTIVAL, an event that attract’s over 90,000 reveller’s daily, being interviewed for IMTV - with her co-produced track "Sub-Sonic" opening up the festival! December 2011, saw Gemma make her long awaited German debut, something that Gemma had always wanted to do being a Techno dj - it's safe to say she definitely put her stamp on thing's and Germany lapped her up. More German gig's are to follow in 2012 including Gemma debuting at Ruhr In Love Open Air Festival!
2012 is already shaping up well, with VESTAX Europe asking Gemma to test drive their new Top Of The Range Software Controller - VCI 400! Gemma also has booking's lined up throughout Europe, starting with Zurich SWITZERLAND in Feb, and Zagreb CROATIA, Playing alongside Gemma's DJ idol JAMES ZABIELA on Easter Sunday for UBER CARLISLE, A new Residency starting in INDIA seeing Gemma out there every month, Fresh India Tour including also headlining again with one of her Idol's !
"I play a very eclectic mix, and basically think genres can be very stifling! If it sounds shit hot..it sounds shit hot! I play it! haha Genres create rules, and i love to break rules!"
She plays Prog house/Prog Breaks/Deep House/Electronica/Tech-House/Techno - she likes to call it 'Eclectronic music'!
♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫
•RADIO SHOW FRIDAYS FROM 7-8pm GMT / 2-3pm EST:
GEMMA FURBANK PRESENTS MELOMANIAC
• EVERY 2ND WEEK,THURS 10PM - 12AM RADIO SHOW WITH SPECIAL GUEST MIXERS:
STILL TO COME:
♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫
QUOTES ABOUT GEMMA ;
•CHRIS MASSEY (UBERCHIC): "Top girl, top dj and all round nice gal!
A real original sound in your sets of which i have heard 3 now and been mightly impressed each & everytime, big things ahead i dare say!!! ;-)"
•PHIL CAINE : "STEFF SMITH & GEMMA FURBANK ABSOLUTE GENIUS IN THE STUDIO !!! WATCH OUT FOR THESE 2 !!! "
•PETRAE FOY: "Gemma is one of mine to watch mate! "
• OFFICIAL VESTAX EUROPE PRO ARTIST alongside Carl Cox, PVD, Jeff Mills, Grooverider & more. • FOR TECHNO: SIGNED TO WWW.UNIONLABEL.IT alongside Alex Di Stefano, Alex D'Elia, Norbert Davenport, Nihil Young, Loco & Jam,Phuture Traxx, Citizen Kain, Worakls, D-Unity,Miniminds,Antoni Bios,Dualitik & more • TECHNO NORTH AMERICA: WWW.RE-KONSTRUKT.COM alongside Sasha Carassi, Alex Bau, Sam Paganini, Gayle San, Loco & Jam, Sutter Cane, Spektre, DJ Emerson, Tomy DeClerque Angel Costa, Tom Hades, Phunk Investigation, Dandi & Ugo, GoIDiva, A-Brothers, Mike Väth, Frank Sonic, Nihil Young, Hugo Paixao, Andres Gil, Hackler & Kuch, Submerge, Ricardo Garduno, Repressor, Erphun, Measure Divide, Yan Cook. ✪ BOOKING: • TECHNO WORLDWIDE : email@example.com • MEXICO email: Hipnotik_productions@hotmail.com • NORTH AMERICA: www.re-konstrukt.com/ • DEEP HOUSE/ELECTRONICA/TECH email: Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE VOTE FOR GEMMA ON THE DJ LIST - THANK YOU http://thedjlist.com/djs/GEMMA_FURBANK/ •RADIOSHOW FRIDAYS FROM 7PM GMT: http://danceradio.ca •FORTNIGHTLY RADIO SHOW THURSDAY'S 10PM-12AM GMT WITH SPECIAL GUEST MIXERS: http://manchesterglobal.co.uk •BIOG: Gemma Furbank is a hot Techno & House music rising star! As a DJ, she is well-known for bringing truly sublime tracks together with flawless precision. Gemma's highly energetic ,vibrant persona bursting with enthusiasm and passion, enables her to connect with every crowd she play’s for … •August 2009 ESSTIGE DJ OF THE MONTH •January 2010 MANCHESTER’S BEST DJ finalist (as chosen for by online vote's) •August 2011 Gemma’s Ranking on www.thedjlist.com rocketed seeing her placed at No.139 In The World’s Best DJ’s No.4 Female DJ, becoming the UK’s No.1 female DJ sitting at No.22 overall in the UK’s Best DJ’s, No.1 Female Techno DJ in the world and No.20 overall in the World’s Best Techno DJ’s and again in The World’s Best House DJ’s ranked as No.1 Female and Number 46 overall. •September 2011 - Gemma is signed to www.unionlabel.it - a wicked techno label joining Alex D'Elia,Nihil Young,Norbert Davenport,Alex Di Stefano,Loco & Jam,Phuture Traxx, Citizen Kain, Worakls, D-Unity,Miniminds,Antoni Bios,Dualitik and more - a label that partner's Binary 404, Ready 2 Rock, Frequenza, CODE,Voodoo Records,Blending Rival Records and more. •January 2012 - VESTAX EUROPE - Test driving the amazing new, top of the range VCI-400 Software Controller! •January 2012 - SWISS SOUNDSYSTEM ARTISTS' 2012 - With some of the Industries leading Artists and DJs! •February 2012 - Still ranked as no.26 in the UK DJs and leading lady, 27 in the world of Techno, 68 in the world of House and 187 out of hundred's of thousand's of DJs on thedjlist.com •April 2012 - Vestax UK Pro artist Gemma Furbank •GIG’S/INTERNATIONAL TOUR’S: 2009 saw a meteoric rise to the forefront of the Manchester and UK scene for Gemma. Regularly clocking up high profile gig’s throughout the UK, including regular slot’s at the DJ Mag’s World No.1 club SANKEYS, and it’s sister club SPEKTRUM, gig's at GOODGREEF 53 Degrees Preston , GOODGREEF Sankeys Mcr, HOUSEJUNKI & SCREWBALL Mcr, THE VENUE Dumfries, UBER Carlisle, TRUTH Preston, VERTU Birmingham, AVICI WHITE Mcr, LABEL Mcr, AREA 51 Mcr, PLUSH Mcr, FULL MOON PROMOTIONS Boat parties Mcr, LE CLUB Long Eaton, also playing UK Festival’s including REVIVAL SUMMER SOUNDSYSTEM Blackburn, RAVENTSTONEDALE Cumbria, MOZFEST Lancs, with many other gig’s beside’s. Gig’s from all over the world have been flowing nicely, Gemma is taking the International Circuit by storm! Seeing in the year 2010, headlining in Pune, India. With bookings for Bahrain, Egypt and Lebanon, and headlining the world’s biggest brand MINISTRY OF SOUND’s world tour’s, including Hurghada Egypt, tour’s of India, Dubai, Montpelier, Mauritius and France. Gemma made her Irish debut at one of Europe’s biggest festival’s in 2010. OXEGEN FESTIVAL, an event that attract’s over 90,000 reveller’s daily, being interviewed for IMTV - with her co-produced track "Sub-Sonic" opening up the festival! December 2011, saw Gemma make her long awaited German debut, something that Gemma had always wanted to do being a Techno dj - it's safe to say she definitely put her stamp on thing's and Germany lapped her up. More German gig's are to follow in 2012 including Gemma debuting at Ruhr In Love Open Air Festival, gig's closing for Kaiserdisco at Soundcontrol, being honoured to warm-up for one of the UK's biggest and most loved Techno Night - The Orbit, upon it's return under the name Orbit-Reloaded. Gemma will be warming up for Orbit Legends Huggy, Nigel Walker, Dave Angel and Marco Zaffarano! Gemma will also be seeing in the New Year, playing in Kolkata, India. One of Gemma's greatest personal achievements is warming up for her favourite DJ JAMES ZABIELA at Uber's Easter Special. Praise coming in from everybody involved - including James himself thanking her and telling Gemma she played an awesome set. Another favourite achievement, was playing, Dark, Driving, Techno in Germany, in your dream, Dark, Dingy, Techno Rave clubs - and the German's loving her! ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ •RADIO SHOW FRIDAYS FROM 7-8pm GMT / 2-3pm EST: GEMMA FURBANK PRESENTS MELOMANIAC http://danceradio.ca/ • EVERY 2ND WEEK,THURS 10PM - 12AM RADIO SHOW WITH SPECIAL GUEST MIXERS: http://manchesterglobal.co.uk/
Gemma furbank's Friends
Subscribe to this Podcast